siegbert_pinger (@siegbert_pinger) — Mostly city/landscape pics living at #ahrtal,  member @phoenix_germany  #phoenix_germany 
#herzderwirtschaft 
A wide reed zone in the Meerfelder Maar in the Eifel in the warm evening sun. It
A wide reed zone in the Meerfelder Maar in the Eifel in the warm evening sun. It has a minimum age of 30,000 years and, according to the latest findings, is probably even 40,000 years old. It was formed by an enormous underground phreatomagmatic explosion, which is triggered when hot magma hits a rock layer rich in water during its ascent. The explosive evaporation of the water shatters the surrounding rocks and partly throws them upwards. The resulting cavity fills with rock again and a burglar funnel is formed on the surface. The magma chamber, from which the magma rose, lies about 2000 to 6000 m below the Meerfelder Maar. The total crater has an extension of 1400 m in east-west and 1200 m in north-south and is about 125 ha in size. It is therefore one of the largest maars in the Eifel. The highest crater rim elevation on the north side is 515.9 m above sea level. Today, half of the Maar basin is occupied by the Maar lake. The village of Meerfeld lies on the southern edge of the boiler, still within the hollow shape created by the eruption. The water surface is 24,8ha, the funnel depth is about 200m, the maximum water depth is 18m. The whole area is under nature protection. Hiking is allowed, swimming is allowed in some places. Even fishing is allowed. Fishing licences are available from the municipality of Meerfeld. Source: wwikipedia.de______________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#travel_drops#german.views#germanysworld#visitrlp#RLPerleben#igworldclub_landscape#grmnyvacations#bns_landscape#LOVES_UNITED_LANDSCAPE#earthlandscape#german_landscape#earth_shotz#amazing_shots⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀
22.04.2019 15:31:36
Can anyone imagine that a few years ago this gem in Kirchberg/Hunsrück was to be
Can anyone imagine that a few years ago this gem in Kirchberg/Hunsrück was to be torn down? Because of the renovation costs. The conspicuous, narrow-chested half-timbered house, in which a small museum of local history worth seeing is accommodated, was thankfully restored then nevertheless. My picture is from before the renovation. Here the varied history of the oldest town on the Hunsrück from its beginnings to modern times is vividly documented in exhibits, documents and pictures. The Heimathaus also houses a small historical bicycle collection with exhibits from the 19th and early 20th centuries. The house was built in 1732. In 1979 the town acquired the building and had it converted into a museum of local history. The two-storey, strictly structured half-timbered house with a slightly protruding upper floor has a trapezoidal ground plan with a width of only 1.65 m to the market square. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ #kings_villages#placestotravel_s,#travel_drops#wonderful_places#visitrlp#rlperleben#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#streetart_addiction#igworldclub_street#world_beststreet#fever_streets#be_one_houses#villages#alluring_villages⠀#CBViews#houses_phototrips#houses_ofthe_world#srs_buildings#aroundtheworldpix#srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany
20.04.2019 22:50:49
Advertisement
That's the right linguistic enhancement: blue, blue, Bavaria! View from the path
That's the right linguistic enhancement: blue, blue, Bavaria! View from the path to the Fellhorn over the enchanting Schlappoltsee to the fantastic world of the Allgäu high mountain range with the amazing Höfats and all the other stone giants. The Schlappoltsee, also called Schlappoldsee in a different spelling, lies at an altitude of about 1,719 metres near the Schlappold-Alpe in Oberstdorf in the Allgäu. From the middle station of the Fellhornbahn the lake can be reached in about 15 minutes. In order to preserve the unique diversity of fauna, the area around the Schlappoltkopf is protected as part of the Allgäuer Hochalpen nature reserve.⁣ _________________________________________________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#kings_villages#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#german.views#heimwehnachoberstdorf@allgaeu.de#visitallgaeu#BestMountainArtists#earth_shotz#splendid_mountains#Bayernliebe@dailyallgaeu#deinbayern#antennebayern@bayern_1 ⁣⠀
19.04.2019 21:05:42
Very hot summer day 2018 in Venice! The picture was taken in the district sestie
Very hot summer day 2018 in Venice! The picture was taken in the district sestiere di san marco. Unfortunately I have no information about the very narrow house in the center of my picture. Maybe someone can help? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ #kings_villages#placestotravel_s,#travel_drops#wonderful_places#SPiCollective#streets_and_transports#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#streetart_addiction#igworldclub_street#world_beststreet#fever_streets#ALLURING_ITALY#be_one_houses#villages#alluring_villages⠀#CBViews#houses_phototrips#houses_ofthe_world#srs_buildings#aroundtheworldpix#veneto_in#yallersveneto#total_houses#igworldclub_cityscape#volgoveneto#igersveneto#LOVES_UNITED_VENEZIA#bestvenetopics#dm_photolife_venice ⁣⠀
18.04.2019 15:08:44
Radio telescope Effelsberg at the blue hour. With a diameter of 100 meters, it i
Radio telescope Effelsberg at the blue hour. With a diameter of 100 meters, it is one of the largest fully mobile radio telescopes on earth. Since its commissioning in 1972, the company has continuously worked on improving its technology (e.g. a new surface of the antenna dish, better receivers for high-quality data, extremely low-noise electronics) so that it is still considered one of the world's most modern telescopes today. The telescope is used to observe pulsars, cold gas and dust clouds, star formation regions, matter jets emanating from black holes and nuclei of distant galaxies as well as radio radiation and magnetic fields in the Milky Way and other galaxies. Effelsberg is an important station for the worldwide interconnection of radio telescopes. With this technique, the sharpest images of the cosmos are possible. Like the first shot of a black hole a few days ago! ⁣⠀ Since 1972, the Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy (MPIfR) has been using the 100-meter radio telescope in Bad Münstereifel - Effelsberg to research processes in space that inspire the imagination no less than Hollywood productions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ __________________________________________________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#german.views#germanysworld#placestotravel_s#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#be_one_architecture#kings_villages@europe_whatwelove#DeinNRW#ig_nrw#tv_buildings#buildings_illife#raw_architecture_⠀#alluring_villages
16.04.2019 18:05:59
The Zorn-Haus is a historical building in Kempten with the address Fischersteige
The Zorn-Haus is a historical building in Kempten with the address Fischersteige 8. It is located on Rathausstraße near the Kempten staircase. It is certainly Kempten's most attractive rococo house (newrococo facade) from the end of the 18th century. The neo-baroque tail gable façade was completed in 1908 according to a design by the architect Ulrich Benedikt Hail. The three-storey Zorn House with a saddle roof was built around 1604. The rooms are equipped with coffered ceilings and Renaissance door frames. The neurococo façade with the neo-baroque tail gable dates from 1908. Above the entrance door to the former shop stands "Materialist". The term "materialist" was not a swearword, but a professional title for a grocer, retailer or spice merchant. The house takes its name from the drugstore Zorn, which had been there since 1836. Before that, the house belonged to the Fehr patrician family. Source: Wikipedia.de ____________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld#kings_hdr # #addicted_to_facades#srs_buildings#raw_architecture_#visitbavaria#Bayernliebe ⁣⠀
14.04.2019 17:29:13
Advertisement
Two Heimersheim wine queens came from this half-timbered house in the Bachstraße
Two Heimersheim wine queens came from this half-timbered house in the Bachstraße. Unfortunately, the ground floor of the relatively new annex on the right was not half-timbered. The site of Heimersheim, first mentioned in 893 in the Prümer Güterverzeichnis, is still marked by the course of the old fortification. Many half-timbered houses still characterise the picture. For 1426 the rampart, the double hedge and two wooden gates are testified. Due to its strategic location close to the Rhine rail, Heimersheim was particularly endangered and received fortification with gate and tower already in the 15th century, possibly also earlier. Remains of the village fortifications from the late Gothic period are preserved at the west gate and the old baking house. In the 16th century a warm acid well was uncovered near Heimersheim, a spring that was used for drinking around 1830. In 1855 there were two fountains in Heimersheim, but the rights of use were given to Neuenahr and could not be recovered later. In July 1646 Heimersheim was occupied and plundered by Weimar troops during the Thirty Years' War. Since 1969 the town has been part of the forcibly united town of Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler. ____________________ #srs_germany ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ #meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ #visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ #total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip⠀#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld#kings_hdr#visitrlp ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ #addicted_to_facades#srs_buildings#raw_architecture_#rlperleben
13.04.2019 13:59:34
The 20.50 metre high Obertor of Ahrweiler is part of the medieval town defence (
The 20.50 metre high Obertor of Ahrweiler is part of the medieval town defence (which is almost completely preserved). It is also called "Walporzheimer Tor" after the neighbouring village, "Gesemer Porz" or "Westtor" after the former Gisenhoven deserted area. It stands in the west of the town and is dedicated to St. Ursula. Until the siege of Ahrweiler by troops of the Cologne Archbishop Ruprecht of the Palatinate in 1474, the upper gate was a three-wall gate, i.e. open inwards. An inner wall was only built around 1500, which can still be seen today. On the outside of the gate there is a pointed arch gate with a portcullis slit and a pitch nose. In the second upper floor of the pointed arch gate, on the right side of the trench, there is an abort oriel. There is also a display case with a sculpture of St. Ursula, the patron saint of the Oberhut von Ahrweiler and of the gate. On the inside of the gate there is a representation of the saints in basalt. It is bordered on the patron saint's name day, 21 October, with a garland of pine branches decorated with white rose petals. The seven stone balls walled into the west façade of the tower date back to the siege of Ahrweiler by troops of Cologne Archbishop Ruprecht of the Palatinate on behalf of Karl des Kühnen in 1474. ______________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip⠀#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld ##manor_n_castle#visitrlp#loves_united_castle#castles_oftheworld#fever_old_stones#RLPerleben
11.04.2019 16:00:02
The Schlösschenturm on the street Schützbahn in Ahrweiler originated from a half
The Schlösschenturm on the street Schützbahn in Ahrweiler originated from a half tower of the former city fortification of Ahrweiler (1246-1500). For many years the tower has housed the archive of the Dr. von Ehrenwall Clinic. The Schlösschenturm used to be called Bitzenturm - and today's Bitzenturm was usually only called "tower opposite the Blankenheimer Hof". When medical officer Dr. Carl von Ehrenwall built his house on the Schützbahn in 1903, the Halbschalenturm was somewhat run down, and so the city fathers of Ahrweiler were glad that this stain disappeared in this way. At the same time von Ehrenwall provided a tower roof and new ceilings for the Schlösschenturm. The people of Ahrweiler called Ehrenwall'sche Villa "Schlösschen" - perhaps in reference to the male ancestors of the Sanitätsrat. Thus the name for the tower was quickly found.⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ The former fortified tower was later incorporated into the so-called little castle of the von Ehrenwall spa and later extended and fitted with a high roof. The residential building in front of the Schlösschenturm was built by Privy Councillor Dr. Carl von Ehrenwall, the founder of the Dr. von Ehrenwall Clinic. The street Schützbahn owes its name to the fact that in the Middle Ages there was a shooting gallery and because shooting was practiced there.______________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip⠀#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld#kings_hdr#visitrlp#loves_united_castle#castles_oftheworld#fever_old_stones#RLPerleben
09.04.2019 20:12:28
Lovely half-timbered houses in the Altenbaustraße in the Oberhut of Ahrweiler. T
Lovely half-timbered houses in the Altenbaustraße in the Oberhut of Ahrweiler. The Oberhut is the western of the four quarters within the city fortification of Ahrweiler. The so called "Huten" of Ahrweiler are rather remnants of the former fortified communities of the town in the Middle Ages. The defence of the town was formerly the responsibility of the citizens themselves, and it was divided into four areas: Oberhut, Niederhut, Adenbachhut and Ahrhut. Within the Huten "Rotten" took over the guard duty on the city wall. When Napoleonic troops entered the city in 1794, they put an end to this type of city defence. But the Huten remained - as a living neighborly custom and social institution, especially in the area of senior citizens' work. Most of the buildings are made of so-called Franconian, relatively simple half-timbered structures. The half-timbered houses are often clad and plastered. Plastering is not a cheap variant, but a sign of the times. The owners simply wanted to own a stone house, which they considered more valuable. Half-timbered houses were considered to be poor and backward quite differently than today. Furthermore, the house was more fireproof the fire insurance of a plastered half-timbered house cheaper. After the great fire of Ahrweiler in 1689, no more ground floors were allowed to be built in half-timbered houses. From 1730, demanded by the electoral fire regulations, the houses were no longer allowed to have straw or shingle roofing. Today, the old half-timbered houses are gladly brought out again to give the house a cosy and beautiful appearance. ____________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip⠀#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld#kings_hdr#visitrlp#addicted_to_facades#srs_buildings#raw_architecture_#rlperleben
08.04.2019 20:46:56
Advertisement
Entering the harbour of Lindau at Lake Constance with the lighthouse (left) and
Entering the harbour of Lindau at Lake Constance with the lighthouse (left) and the Mangturm (right). When the sun shines on its colourful roof and the yellow upper floor is visible from afar, it almost looks like a second lighthouse - the Mangturm on the harbour promenade. And indeed, the square stone building was erected in the 12th century as part of the medieval city fortifications. Imposing 20 metres high and provided with loopholes, the tower used to be surrounded by water and only accessible via a drawbridge - a perfect observation post at the end of the city wall, to which the two neighbouring towers of the Fischerviertel, the Peters- and the Diebsturm belonged. Only when Lindaus new lighthouse was completed in 1856 did the Mangturm lose its function as a signal and observation post. It was extended by one storey and covered with the striking glazed bricks. The name of the tower indicates a former building in its neighbourhood: the Tuch- und Mangenhaus. In the Middle Ages, this was the name of the warehouses of the cloth makers' guild. The name Mangenhaus thus derives from Mange or Mangel - the smoothing machine of the dyers. Source: lindau.de⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#kings_villages#placestotravel_s,#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#german.views#BestMountainArtists#earth_shotz#splendid_mountains#bayernliebe_official#aroundtheworldpix#bodenseepage@bodensee.de#visitbavaria ⁣⠀
07.04.2019 15:36:22
View during sunset from Mount Säntis in Switzerland to the fog-filled valley of
View during sunset from Mount Säntis in Switzerland to the fog-filled valley of the Rhine! Säntis is the highest mountain in Alpstein (Eastern Switzerland) at 2501.9 metres above sea level. Due to the exposed position of the Alpstein to the north, the mountain is a landmark visible from afar. For example, there are houses with the name Säntisblick in the Black Forest or on the Swabian Alb. From the Säntis summit you can see six countries: Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, France and Italy. The name Säntis has been attested in writing since the 9th century, namely as Sambutinus ~ Sambatina ~ Sambiti. It is derived from the early Rhaeto-Romanic proper name Sambatinus (the one born on Saturday), which initially probably meant an alp situated on a mountain slope. Later the name was transferred to the summit and translated into Semptis or Sämptis. The Säntis was climbed early. The Benedictine Father Desiderius Wetter (1702-1751) reports in his chronicle that on 14 December 1680 two clergymen and a natural scientist from Zurich climbed the Säntis with a guide from Innerrhoden in order to be able to see a comet with a tail as high up as possible. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #placestotravel_s#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews⠀#europestyle_#kings_villages@europe_whatwelove#europe_vacations#TopEuropePhoto#total_europe#incredible_europe#shot_europe#LOVES_UNITED_EUROPE#yallerseurope#europe_moments#europe_moments#1stloveswitzerland@lifeofswitzerland@Switzerland.Official#beauty__of__swiss#switzerland_xplore SwitzerlandMyLove @amazing_switzerland_shots#destinations_switzerland#amazingswitzerland#swiss_vacations#TopSwitzerlandPhoto#LOVES_UNITED_SWITZERLAND@myswitzerland#loves_mountains#fever_mountains⠀#LOVES_MOUNTAINS_#mountainshotz#amazing_shots#splendid_mountains bns_mountain #igworldclub_mountains
05.04.2019 17:21:39
A cute little restaurant in the pedestrian zone of Bad Münstereifel. The town is
A cute little restaurant in the pedestrian zone of Bad Münstereifel. The town is a medieval gem with an almost completely restored town wall. Already in the early days people were drawn to the nearby Michelsberg, the highest elevation of the Northern Eifel. Numerous artefact finds from there prove that already in the Middle Stone Age (9,600 to 5,500/4,500 BC) people lived in this area as hunters and collectors. Around 830 the third abbot of Prüm, Markward, founded a daughter monastery which he called "Novum Monasterium". In 844 Pope Sergius II donated the remains of the Roman martyrs Chrysanthus and Daria to the abbot. Afterwards the monastery gained importance through active pilgrimage activity and became an ecclesiastical centre. King Zwentibold of Lorraine granted the monastery market, coinage and customs rights in 898. A settlement was built around the monastery walls and a market was built in front of the monastery. In the 12th century a new name for the settlement prevailed, Monasterium in Eiflia. Around 1300 the Count of Jülich built the castle and the city fortifications. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #placestotravel_s#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#fever_old_stones#be_one_architecture#houses_phototrip⠀#addicted_to_facades#houses_ofthe_world#be_one_houses⠀#europestyle_#total_houses#kings_villages@europe_whatwelove#LOVES_UNITED_EUROPE#yallerseurope#SPiCollective#streets_and_transports#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#streetart_addiction#igworldclub_street#world_beststreet#fever_streets#alluring_villages#srs_buildings#tv_buildings#buildings_illife#raw_architecture_#RLPerleben#visitrlp ⁣⠀
03.04.2019 20:18:16
The Café Goldene Krone in St. Märgen in the Upper Black Forest. The monastery ho
The Café Goldene Krone in St. Märgen in the Upper Black Forest. The monastery hostel built in 1753 and later converted into the Grand Hotel "Goldene Krone" in St.Märgen was saved from demolition and lavishly restored after years of vacancy and decay by civic commitment (www.krone-st-maergen.de). Part of the concept was not only to save the culturally and historically significant building, but also to revive the centre of the village. With the Café Goldene Krone, this was achieved in an exemplary manner. The guests enjoy regional delicacies from the country women's cuisine in a cosy "living room atmosphere". The café quickly became a meeting point and village centre for guests from the Black Forest and far beyond. With well over 20 newly created jobs, the Café Goldene Krone is today not only a well-known attraction for locals and guests from home and abroad, but also an important economic factor and an institution that is no longer to be excluded from the village centre of St. Märgen. The founding of LandFrauenWirtschaft eG, the founding members of which were mainly employees of the café, was a response to the basic idea of the social project. Since 1 March 2012, the cooperative has been operating the café and the café shop. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #placestotravel_s#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#fever_old_stones#be_one_architecture#houses_phototrip⠀#addicted_to_facades#houses_ofthe_world#be_one_houses⠀#europestyle_#total_houses#kings_villages@europe_whatwelove#LOVES_UNITED_EUROPE#SPiCollective#streets_and_transports#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#streetart_addiction#igworldclub_street#world_beststreet#fever_streets#villages#alluring_villages#srs_buildings#tv_buildings#buildings_illife#raw_architecture_#meinbw#visitbawu ⁣⠀
01.04.2019 19:31:14
Advertisement
St. Gallen in Switzerland. With its two graceful corner oriels and the blue pain
St. Gallen in Switzerland. With its two graceful corner oriels and the blue painted half-timbered house, the "Blue House" is one of the most striking houses around the former monastery. After its construction in 1575, the half-timbered house first received a red coat of paint and only in the 17th century did it receive a blue coat of paint. Today there is an excellent chocolaterie on the ground floor. The house to the left of it dates from the end of the 17th century.⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #placestotravel_s#travel_drops#wonderful_places⠀#CBViews#fever_old_stones#be_one_architecture#houses_phototrip⠀#addicted_to_facades#houses_ofthe_world#be_one_houses⠀#europestyle_#total_houses#kings_villages@europe_whatwelove#LOVES_UNITED_EUROPE#yallerseurope # #LOVES_UNITED_SWITZERLAND@myswitzerland#SPiCollective#streets_and_transports#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#streetart_addiction#igworldclub_street#world_beststreet#fever_streets#villages#alluring_villages#srs_buildings#tv_buildings#buildings_illife#raw_architecture_
31.03.2019 00:06:56
The castle Waldthausen from my 2nd last picture once frontal without "veiling".
The castle Waldthausen from my 2nd last picture once frontal without "veiling". Schloss Waldthausen is a representative villa in the Lennebergwald between Mainz and Budenheim in Rhineland-Palatinate. The villa and some outbuildings were built between 1908 and 1910 by the architect Hans Bühling on behalf of Baron Martin Wilhelm von Waldthausen (1875-1928). Architecturally, the palace villa is in the style of a Staufer palace building and has a striking square tower resembling a keep. The owner of Waldthausen Palace, Martin Wilhelm von Waldthausen, came from the prestigious Essen patrician and industrial family Waldthausen and was knight of a hussar regiment stationed in Mainz. During an inspection of the regiment by Emperor Wilhelm II, the Emperor mocked von Waldthausen's uncorked uniform. He was so offended that he later called out the famous quote of Götz von Berlichingen to the emperor as he rode past. Thereupon he had to flee to Switzerland and Lichtenstein. Only a few years later - after he acquired the baron's title there - he was able to return. In 1907 he decided to build a castle-like villa for himself and his family in the Lennebergwald forest near Budenheim on a prominent ridge over the left bank of the Rhine. One motif for the strikingly magnificent execution of the building was von Waldhausen's urge for recognition against the German Emperor Wilhelm II... Today the Sparkassenakademie Rheinland-Pfalz is located here as an educational and meeting centre. ____________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#total_houses#travel_drops#houses_ofthe_world#houses_phototrip⠀#be_one_houses#german.views#germanysworld#kings_hdr#visitrlp#loves_united_castle#castles_oftheworld#fever_old_stones#RLPerleben
29.03.2019 18:29:20
"The Old Brewery", parent house of the Königsbacher Brewery in Koblenz. The firs
"The Old Brewery", parent house of the Königsbacher Brewery in Koblenz. The first brewery was founded in 1689 in the "Old Brewery" in the old town of Koblenz. In the former "Rathaus Monreal" beer was brewed independently by the people of Koblenz. The basis was the beer privilege of Elector Lothar von Metternich of 1608, in which the town of Koblenz was given the right to produce its own beer. After the French occupation Johann Stahl took over the brewery in 1814, which was bought by Josef Thillmann in 1884. 1885 he founded the "Bierbrauerei Josef Thillmann" and relocated the production to the present location at Königsbach in the south of Koblenz. In 1900 the company changed its name to "Königsbacher Brauerei AG". 1913 followed the purchase of the "Nassauer Union-Brauerei" in Nassau (Lahn), 1938 the purchase of the "J. Bubser Brauerei zur Nette" in Weißenthurm. By 1970, further companies such as Richmodis-Bräu GmbH in Cologne, Hamacher GmbH in Aachen and A. Bonnet & Cie. GmbH in Meisenheim. The connection to the Karlsberg Brewery followed in 1992. Since 1997 the Nette Edel Pils has been brewed in Königsbacher. In 2010 the Bitburger Holding took over the distribution and brand rights of the beer brands "Königsbacher" and "Nette Edel-Pils". However, the production facility remained at the brewery in Koblenz. ⁣⠀⁣⠀ _________________________________________________________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#travel_drops#RLPerleben#german.views#germanysworld#visitrlp#grmnyvacations#kings_villages#placestotravel_s#wonderful_places#SPiCollective#allstreetshots#LOVES_UNITED_STREET#fever_streets
28.03.2019 20:10:17
Moody view to Schloss Waldthausen at a rainy and cold winter evening. Schloss Wa
Moody view to Schloss Waldthausen at a rainy and cold winter evening. Schloss Waldthausen is a representative villa in the Lennebergwald between Mainz and Budenheim in Rhineland-Palatinate. The villa and some outbuildings were built between 1908 and 1910 by the architect Hans Bühling on behalf of Baron Martin Wilhelm von Waldthausen (1875-1928). Architecturally, the palace villa is in the style of a Staufer palace building and has a striking square tower resembling a keep. The owner of Waldthausen Palace, Martin Wilhelm von Waldthausen, came from the prestigious Essen patrician and industrial family Waldthausen and was knight of a hussar regiment stationed in Mainz. During an inspection of the regiment by Emperor Wilhelm II, the Emperor mocked von Waldthausen's uncorked uniform. He was so offended that he later called out the famous quote of Götz von Berlichingen to the emperor as he rode past. Thereupon he had to flee to Switzerland and Lichtenstein. Only a few years later - after he acquired the baron's title there - he was able to return. In 1907 he decided to build a castle-like villa for himself and his family in the Lennebergwald forest near Budenheim on a prominent ridge over the left bank of the Rhine. One motif for the strikingly magnificent execution of the building was von Waldhausen's urge for recognition against the German Emperor Wilhelm II... Today the Sparkassenakademie Rheinland-Pfalz is located here as an educational and meeting centre. ____________________ #srs_germany#meindeutschland#deutschland_greatshots#alluring_deutschland#deutschlandkarte#raw_germany#ig_deutschland#topgermanyphoto#sharegermany#visitgermany#IN_GERMANY#europstyle_germany#phoenix_germany#batpixs_germany#super_germany_channel#travel_2_germany#lifeofgermany#kings_villages#travel_drops#wonderful_places#houses_phototrip⠀#CBViews#german.views#germanysworld#placestotravel_s#visitrlp#loves_united_castle#castles_oftheworld#fever_old_stones#RLPerleben
27.03.2019 17:33:12
Next
loading