Arjanne (@flyinthroughaskyfullofstars) — 18 y/o • dutch • smile, run, dream, create and capture the moments • mail: email@example.com
• adventure awaits! • or in my case, chill time awaits! i just finished my exam week, and now it's finally time to relax! and i finally have the time to post something, and wow it's been a while.well i just made a promise to myself, to try to keep posting, even when i'm busy, so that i keep photographing, 'cause it's something i love. and if you love it, you should go for it!
• "i'll miss you. but the world awaits, so go get 'em!" • tip: want to get an analog vibe for your photos? photograph through your friend's vintage pink sunglasses (oh, how props can be useful) and turn the photos black and white in photoshop after the shoot. works perfect!
• tomorrow there will be a blogpost up on the blog about my summer camping trip + a little update. yes, i'm aware that autumn started a few days ago and that i'm uploading a blog about summer. but let's focus on the fact that I Am Uploading A Blog, 'cause it's honestly been so so so long! way to long. hope you'll like to read something on the blog again! :) • have a good week y'all! •
• "remember when you wanted what you currently have?" • (i really like this quote. yes, it's pinterestish and cheesy, but it's also truthful. it makes me think for a sec, about the thing's i've done in my life. everything i've finished, and kinda forgot i'd finished. and mostly, it makes me really grateful. so. yeah. good quote!)
• this mountain river in the south of france is honestly one of my favourite places. it's a fast-flowing river next to a campsite we've visited three times now. it's especially beautiful when the sun sets. imagine sitting on a rock with your toes touching the ice cold water of the rivier, while the sun slowly drops behind the mountains. it's been a hot summer day, and the temperature finally drops a bit when the sun disappears. the last pink-orange-gold sunlight is reflected in the water of the river. all that you can hear is the flowing water and some birds tjirping.
• it's been a while! but, it's been a busybusybusy while for me. the summer went by too quickly -the summer holidays, i mean. 'cause it's actually really still summer till the 21th of septerber!-, but it was a great one. in august, my sister, parents and i went to france to go camping for two weeks (which is where i made this pic). it was just suuuper nice. and almost immediately after we came back, introduction time at university started! so that's in short what i've been up to. right now, i'm in my second week of actual classes (architecture & the building sciences), and i guess i like it so far, but that's a bit hard to state, since i've only been studying a week :) did you guys start school again as well? 📚📐
• "go explore" • at the moment i'm lisenting to my new vinyl of sam smith which i bought for myself last week. just, because. a little present to myself. well, actually, i wouldn't call it "lisenting to". with all my singing-along i can bearly hear sam, haha, but that's okay - oh, it's time to flip over the vinyl. well, it's flipped and my music is back, yay. i also have some good news to share: i passed my drivers test yesterday! in a week i can pick up my drivers license and it's i can officially drive away and hit the road if i like. to go explore. (just one big chit-chat of a caption, but i felt like writing something :)
• another one from a month ago, i took it while we were cycling, and riding next to the sea.... • i feel so energetic, active and inspired today. and well, it's been a while, to be honest. i think i know why i feel so good. and the reason would simply be because i worked out this morning. i got off the couch and i ran. it was as easy as that. working out always gives me so much energy! so i'm making myself a promise. to work out every morning, because, damn, i feel good.